April 3, 2021 was a productive campus workday. The team was: Chris Cassell, Dave Joki, Jaralyn Moran, Paul and John Kostka, and Robert and Nancy Neff
- About half the parking lot was swept up, including large piles of pine needles along the exit drive. Picked up under the redwoods out front. Looks better!
- Fencing was constructed along the exit drive.
- The new mailbox was installed by the west Main Hall door.
- A new sprayer was put on the hose in the Til Evans garden.
- We improved the East side door closing in the fireside room.
- Weeding out front, especially between the sidewalk and the street.
- Tried a new, folding garden cart. Worked well for toting things around. It is stored in the tool closet right now.
Put May 1, 9-12 AM on your calendar!