This Saturday, April 2, 9-12, is the monthly workday. Many hands make light work, so please consider joining us.
- Gardening: Trimming a few Oleander, weeding in front.
- Painting: Refresh white paint on the steps around campus.
- Replace brass plates on the inside of the main hall doors.
- Fix the refrigerator (if we can get the right part.)
- Sweep off the parking lot.
- (Observing the ducks – from a distance…)
- And more!
The next workday is May 7.
— Robert Neff, for the B&G committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.