The UUCPA Chalice Circles program deepens and broadens personal spiritual growth. A group usually consists of 8-10 members who meet at each others’ homes, usually once every two weeks. Each meeting is focused on a spiritual or religious topic. The goals are to:
- Listen and be listened to in a safe place
- Learn about the mysteries of our world and our spiritual paths
- Build new and deeper personal connections
- Serve our community and the needs of one another
- Maintain personal connections and a caring community
Each group has one or two facilitators, and the facilitators meet bimonthly with Rev. Amy Zucker Morgenstern for support and guidance. Other members of the group may also lead sessions.
How can you join a group?
Signups for new groups start in August each year. Groups will get started in early October and will run through early June next year. If you are interested in joining a UUCPA Chalice Circle, please fill out this registration form* and return it to the UUCPA office, or speak to Amy. *https://www.uucpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Regis- tration_Form.pdf
Or use this online form.
Or pick up a paper copy at the Information Table any Sunday.