Women’s groups provide confidential, deep connection. We begin new groups when there are volunteers committed to getting it off the ground and enough women with availability for the same meeting date and time. A group remains open to new members as long as there are fewer than ten in the group. Most current women’s groups are full but that is subject to change. Please contact BJ Wishinsky (email@example.com) to see if there is room in an existing group or if you’d like to start a new one.
Moms of Teens Women’s Group
This group is for UUCPA Moms (although we’re open to Dads who want to join) who have teenage children.
- Date: 4th Mondays each month
- Time: 7:30-9 pm
- Location: Currently online. Check the calendar for updates.
- Facilitator: Heather Chen and Diane Meier
- Contact: Heather Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration: Not Required
- More Info: Request to join our group: https://groups.google.com/a/uucpa.org/d/forum/uucpa-women-mot
- Date: 2nd and 4th Sundays each month
- Time: 1:00-2:30 pm
- Location: Currently online.
- Facilitator: Rotating leadership.
- Contact: Mary (email@example.com)