The Forum meets from 9:00 to 10:15 Sunday mornings in the Fireside Room. Here are the topics for May, 2021:
- 5/2 Blanket immunity for religious organizations – Bill Hilton
- 5/9 What does it mean to be an American? – Dick Duda
- 5/16 Nuclear power to reduce greenhouse gas emissions – Bob Greene
- 5/23 Regenerative Agriculture to address climate change – TBD
- 5/30 Discussion of Matters of Current Local, National, and International Interest, and Selection of Forum Discussion Topics for July
Everyone is welcome to come and participate in a stimulating discussion. Topics are chosen by the group about one month ahead.
The Forum will meet via online video conference. The link will be emailed to members of firstname.lastname@example.org. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to email@example.com.
Everyone is welcome.