Many hands make light work. Please join the B&G crew and other volunteers for the March work day.
Saturday, March 6, 9-12
- Install Front Fencing – ~ 250 feet. Use the new fence post hammer!
- Check the walkway lights. (Put a shade over the sensor, to force them on.
- Remove dirt next to wood all around the base of the McFadden Patio building
- Sweep parking lot
- Pick up the eucalyptus branch at the rear of the church.
- Replace 3 sprinkler heads in the grassy area outside the minister’s offices.
- Review speed bump installation location
- Emergency Water Draining? If organized?
- The Oleander is under control until next year!