Neighborhood Circles bring people together for fun, social events that develop meaningful connections. Groups are based on where you live. Check out what our circles have planned in the coming months.
Mountain View/ Los Altos/ Los Altos Hills
The MV LA LAH group encompases south Mountain View, Los Altos, and Los Altos Hills.
- What: Potluck
- When: Friday, March 16, 7 to 9 pm ish
- Where: Jenny’s house, 2020 Kent Dr, Los Altos
- What to bring: Food, and three book titles
- Write down three books that have been significant to you You can define “significant” in many ways! Did it give you insight? Change your behavior? Teach you to cook? Was it a really enjoyable read? Do you use frequently? Bring it on. We’ll do an ice-breaker with these mini-lists.
- Food: bring food to serve eight people – whatever you have in abundance, or pick up at the store. You can also contribute beverages.
To join the group, contact Jenny Robertson (the office has contact info) or Amy Finch (the office has contact info).
The Mountain View Group encompasses Northern Mountain View.
- What: Game Night
- When: Friday, March 16, 6:30 to 9 pm
- Where: UUCPA Fireside room
- What to bring: Snacks, drinks, or dessert, and your favorite game
Since UUCPA is pretty close to Mountain View, we thought we could just meet at UUCPA. We will bring some drinks and popcorn!
The South Bay Group encompasses cities south/east of Mountain View and Los Altos. So far, families in this group come from the following cities: Campbell, Cupertino, Fremont, Hollister, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Morgan Hill, San Jose, San Martin, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale
- What: Game Night
- When: Saturday March 31, 5 ish to 9 pm ish
- Where: David & Heather Chen’s House, 1618 Quail Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- What to bring: Food, and your favorite game
- Food: Bring food to share with six to eight people – whatever you have in abundance, or pick up at the store. You can also contribute beverages.
To join the group, contact Heather Chen (the office has contact info) and Pamela Schure (the office has contact info).
South Palo Alto
- What: picnic and hike
- When: Either April 14, 21, or 28 (these are Saturdays) 12 to 4 pm
- Where: Foothills Park
- What to bring: a picnic lunch
We are using doodle.com to pick which Saturday. We will make sure there is an easy hike.
To join the Group, contact Eric Bier (the office has contact info)
North Palo Alto and Peninsula
Stay tuned for details … a meet-up at the Cantor Museum is in the works.
To join the group or become a co-leader Contact Brooke Bishara (firstname.lastname@example.org).