On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 7:00 PM, presenter, Matthew C. O’Donnell will discuss how to plan for your future, with a question and answer session at the end, covering:
- How to make your Trust or existing Trust less cumbersome, less expensive to administer, and more tax-efficient
- The benefits of creating Lifelong Trusts™ to provide asset and bloodline protection for minor and adult children
- How to plan with your retirement assets (IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s) after enactment of the Secure Act in December 2020 with emphasis on proper beneficiary designations and possible need for conduit trust provisions for minor and adult children
- How California and Federal death tax laws and proposals may affect your long range planning
- How Proposition 19 on the upcoming California Ballot may limit your ability to transfer your property tax base to your children.
Matthew C. O’Donnell is a certified legal specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He has been an estate planning attorney for 38 years and has helped over 4,000 families plan their estates. His firm, O’Donnell & Associates, limits their practice exclusively to planning for clients who seek tax reduction, asset preservation, probate avoidance and long-term care public benefits.
LOCATION: Zoom (Zoom link will be distributed on email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days before and the day of the talk. If you aren’t already a member, you can subscribe to announce by sending an email to email@example.com)