We experienced some technical issues with email to nominating-committee@uucpa which we have now resolved (as of the morning of Feb 22, 2020). If you had previously tried to contact the nominating committee via email, please resend your message.
If you are looking for more ways to become involved in supporting Unitarian Universalism or UUCPA, the nominating committee has opportunities for you!
The nominating committee is currently seeking nominations for:
- UUCPA Board of Trustees
- The Board of Trustees oversees programs and finances of UUCPA.
- Nominating Committee
- We find people to represent UUCPA on the Board of Trustees and at UU meetings.
- Pacific Central District Assembly (up to 5 delegates)
- This will meet virtually on Saturday, May 16th. The PCD consists of UU congregations in Northern California, Northern Nevada and Hawaii. More info at pcduua.org/events/district-assembly/
- Unitarian Universalist Association General Assembly
- June 24-28 in Providence RI (or via off-site attendance)
- The UUA is the national association of Unitarian Universalists and General Assembly is the annual gathering of Unitarian Universalists, where we conduct the business of the Association, explore the theological underpinnings of our faith, and lean fully into our mission and principles. More info at uua.org/ga
Nominations will be voted on by church members at the annual meeting in April.
To nominate yourself or another member of the church, please contact the nominating committee by email (Nominatingemail@example.com) or contact one of the committee members:
- Elizabeth Esbenshade
- Castor Fu
- Cathy Gale
- Geoff Ivison
- Brian Weller
The deadline for nominations is March 7, 2020, so we can notify the congregation in accordance with our bylaws.