Dear UUCPA folks,
I am loving Jimmy Fallon for his “home edition” of The Tonight Show, proving that the production values that really matter are presence, humor, honesty, and integrity. Our production tomorrow won’t be extremely polished (though more polished than his!), but I can guarantee you it will have:
- beautiful music from Veronika, Bruce, and your own voice
- the light of the chalice and the sound of the bell
- the loving care of each other as we share our joys and sorrows
- a sermon from the heart about big questions
- and at 11, a surprise, coronavirus-free appearance by the UUCPA Adult Choir!
Sadly, Lin-Manuel Miranda had a prior commitment.
See you tomorrow! Invite your friends!