Date(s) - 04/03/2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Many hands make light work. Please join the B&G crew and other volunteers for the April Work Day:
Saturday, April 3, 9-12.
We had a great crew last month!
Tasks from the current work list:
- Install remaining front fencing
- Door to room 4 is slamming shut. Need to check the hydraulics.
- Double door in the Fireside room facing the office is stuck.
- Remove dirt next to wood all around the base of the McFadden Patio building. Remove wood pile.
- Sweep parking lot.
- Install landscape fabric under bricks in the street planting strip
- Front Garden: Pick up redwood branches and clean up leaves.
- Level bricks around the front garden and spread ant killing powder.
- As well as:
- Label the breaker panel.
- Track down switch (and timer?) for last parking lot light. Add to user manual
- Emergency Water Draining? If organized?
- Pick up the eucalyptus branch at the rear of the church.
- Replace 3 sprinkler heads in the grassy area outside the minister’s offices.
- Date: Usually the 1st Saturday every month
- Time: 9 am-Noon
- Location: UUCPA Campus
- Contact: Buildings and Grounds Committee (email@example.com)
Consider making things even better by joining others at the monthly workday right here at UUCPA. There will be plenty of fine company. Come for some or all of the time. Projects might include painting some trim and kitchen cabinets, pruning shrubs, organizing closets, plus some jobs you may have in mind.Add to: Google Cal, iCal, webcal