Some UUCPA events are now back in-person, while others are online-only, and many are both (including the Sunday service). And some are changing so fast that we may not have everything up-to-date here! Thanks for your patience as we try to keep up with the changes.
Your liberal religious home
Are you looking for a community where:
- People affirm the integrity of each person’s spiritual journey?
- Members work towards a fair and just society?
- You can join a supportive community for all ages?
- Your beliefs and doubts about life’s big questions are welcome?
If the Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto (UUCPA) sounds like a congregation for you, please be our guest for the next service, in person or online.
Religious education classes are held for people of all ages throughout the week.
Our Sunday service is at 10:15 a.m year round. The children begin their morning in the service, and then sometimes stay (for intergenerational services), sometimes go to Religious Education, and sometimes go to Family Chapel. In all cases, child care and play space are available during the service. Children are welcome to stay in any service if that’s where they prefer to be, and parents are welcome to accompany their children to child care or Religious Education.
You are welcome here
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and beautiful worship services.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth? Explore our transformative workshops and groups, nursery through high school.
- Wanting to find community? Check out our events listing and connections pages to find ways to connect.
We invite you to explore our website and learn about our congregation. If you would like someone to contact you, please complete the
Connect with UUCPA form
which also gives you a chance to begin receiving weekly or other updates from UUCPA.
We’ll follow up to answer questions and suggest programs that align with your interests. We look forward to getting to know you!
Who we are
Please see the About Us and Our Beliefs pages for more information about who we are. Below, you can also find a sermon our Parish Minister, Amy, gave a little while ago that dives into some of the many aspects of Unitarian Universalism and what opportunities are available for connection at UUCPA.
Events for Newcomers
Please join Amy for tea and conversation! No registration is required, just drop in. For more information on events for newcomers, please contact the church office at 650-494-0541 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Teas will return when Rev. Amy comes back from her sabbatical.
Upcoming Newcomers’ Teas:Nothing scheduled at this time.
Led by: Membership & Growth Committee
Are you a newcomer to UUCPA? If so, please come to this pizza and salad lunch. All newcomers are invited to enjoy a free lunch and friendly conversation. (UUCPA members, sorry, this one isn’t for you; we’ll see you at the 2nd Sunday Lunches and 4th Sunday Brunches.)
Upcoming Newcomers’ Lunches:Nothing scheduled at this time.
Finding your way to UUCPA
However you make your way to UUCPA, we have plenty of bicycle and car parking.
Finding your way around UUCPA
What people say about UUCPA
- I love being part of this community — there is so much ability here, and so much sharing.Read more
- I found several things at UUCPA: connections between people who obviously cared about each other (many for decades), moments of peace and contemplation without judgment, stimulation of new ideas and different perspectives, joy at the gifts we give and receive, and hope for a better world and a better tomorrow.Read more