Come enjoy music, stories, and our annual fire ritual in this mid-winter celebration.
Special Music: Jim Stevens, folk guitar
Today’s entire offering collection will be donated to our February Justice Partner, Stevenson House.
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am in the Fireside Room.02/02/2020 - Forum – When Are We Old Enough to Die?
Discussion Leader: Tom Parker
Tom will use Barbara Ehrenreich’s book “Natural Causes” as a point of departure for the discussion.
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 02/02/2020 - Child care9:30 am - 12:00 pm,
- 02/02/2020 - Intergenerational Chalice Service – No Sunday School9:30 am - 10:30 am, UUCPA
- 02/02/2020 - OWL 4-6 Class11:00 am - 12:30 pm, Room 4/5
- 02/02/2020 - OWL Grades 7-95:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Fireside Room
- 02/02/2020 - Senior High Youth Group – SHYG6:30 pm - 8:00 pm, Room A
This Sunday’s Events
- 02/02/2020 - Forum – When Are We Old Enough to Die?9:00 am - 10:15 am, Fireside Room
- 02/02/2020 - Treasures Benefit Sale9:00 am - 1:00 pm, Fireside Room
- 02/02/2020 - Sunday Labyrinth Walk9:05 am - 9:20 am, Labyrinth
- 02/02/2020 - Sunday Service9:30 am - 10:30 am, Main Hall
- 02/02/2020 - Sunday Meditation10:00 am - 10:55 am, Library
- 02/02/2020 - First Sunday Sing Out10:30 am - 11:00 am, Patio
- 02/02/2020 - UUCPA Bookstore and Used Book Room10:30 am - 12:30 pm, Lobby
- 02/02/2020 - Sunday Service11:00 am - 12:00 pm, Main Hall
- 02/02/2020 - Healing the Divide12:30 pm - 2:00 pm, Main Hall
- 02/02/2020 - First Sunday Mahjong12:45 pm - 3:00 pm, Room 9
- 02/02/2020 - Exploring Mind, Hands, Spirit and Heart Through Art – Masks1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Room 4/5
- 02/02/2020 - Monthly Writing Group1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Room 9
- 02/02/2020 - Harmonic Circle2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Room 1