UUCPA transitions to one service at 10:30 am today.
10:30 am: Join via Zoom video: zoom.us/j/485021387
The order of service is here.
Meeting password is emailed to announce and creparents. If you didn’t get the password, call the UUCPA main #650-494-0541 to get it OR instead, watch the service live on our Facebook page: facebook.com/uucpa.
Not this one, but previous ones. Plague and flu, tuberculosis and smallpox: each has challenged us, shown us who we were and could become, and offered us some lessons that could help us today. Let us redeem this difficult time by emerging from it with more compassion and self-understanding.
Special Music: Eric Leong, violin
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am usually in the Fireside Room. Verify the location in the calendar entry below.05/31/2020 - Forum – Selection of Forum Discussion Topics for July
If group gatherings are still not allowed, the Forum will meet via online video conference. The link will be emailed to members of email@example.com. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 05/31/2020 - Senior High Youth Group – SHYG6:30 pm - 8:00 pm, Room A
This Sunday’s Events
- 05/31/2020 - Forum – Selection of Forum Discussion Topics for July9:00 am - 10:15 am, Fireside Room
- 05/31/2020 - Sunday Meditation9:30 am - 10:25 am,
- 05/31/2020 - Sunday Service10:30 am - 11:30 am,
- 05/31/2020 - UUCPA Bookstore and Used Book Room – Closed10:30 am - 12:30 pm,
- 05/31/2020 - Jim Stevens “Virtual Main Hall Concert”11:30 am - 12:30 pm,
- 05/31/2020 - UU 101: The Whole Thing in 120 Minutes1:00 pm - 3:00 pm,