While there is much to be feared, worried about, and fretted over at all times, creating intentional joy is a way we can make a continued and sustained effort in activism and our pursuits to create the better world we know is possible. This service … read more.
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am usually in the Fireside Room. Verify the location in the calendar entry below.08/01/2021 - Forum – In Secularism We Trust
Discussion Leader Rob Ruether
If group gatherings are still not allowed, the Forum will meet via online video conference. The link will be emailed to members of email@example.com. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 08/01/2021 - All Grades Summer Sunday School (In-Person and Virtual)11:45 am - 12:30 pm,
This Sunday’s Events
- 08/01/2021 - 08/31/2021 - Justice Partner – Ada’s CafeAll Day,
- 08/01/2021 - Forum – In Secularism We Trust9:00 am - 10:15 am,
- 08/01/2021 - Healing the Divide1:00 pm - 2:30 pm,
- 08/01/2021 - Harmonic Circle2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Patio