Peace, Justice, and Sustainability
Unitarian Universalism is a justice-centered religion. We continue our tradition of conscience and action guided by our Action Council.
UUCPA Action Council
- The mission of the UUCPA Action Council is to empower the congregation to take action for social and environmental justice in the larger community, in accordance with our Unitarian Universalist principles and our congregational commitment to transforming ourselves, each other, and the world.
- We have been affirmed as a Welcoming Congregation by the UUA.
- UUCPA is accredited by the UUA as a Green Sanctuary Congregation.
This Month’s Justice Partner
The Justice Partner for June is CIPL – California Interfaith Power and Light
CIPL serves congregations and institutions of many faiths that are committed to working together to protect our common home, the Earth. They provide guides and educational programs for energy efficiency, solar installations, electric vehicles, water saving, etc. From time to time they engage in advocacy. UUCPA is one of over 600 member congregations. Website: https://www.interfaithpower.org/.
Service Project News
- Heart and Home Women’s Shelter Coming to UUCPA Feb 24-Apr 7
- Thanks For A Successful Guest At Your Table Program
- 2018 Undie Sunday Donations to Life Moves