There are 2 groups for parents and caregivers at UUCPA: Parent Journey and Parents/Caregivers of Teens.
Parent Journey is a time for parents/caregivers of RE children and youth to come together, with coffee or tea mugs in hand to address common parenting issues and concerns. Our topics range from “mindful parenting” to “moving away from commercialized holidays.”
There is no need to prepare – join us for an hour set aside for just us, a safe place to ponder, discuss, share, reflect, and laugh about the vagaries of parental life from a UU perspective.
- Schedule: Usually meets on the 3rd Sunday every month, but see upcoming events for details.
- Contact: Heather Chen at email@example.com.
- Registration: Not required
Upcoming Events in Parent Journey
Parent Journey is taking a break until the fall of 2021.Nothing scheduled at this time.
Parents/Caregivers of Teens
This group is for UUCPA parents and caregivers who have teenage children.
- Date: 2nd Mondays each month
- Time: 7:30-9 pm
- Location: Currently online. Check the calendar for updates.
- Facilitator: Heather Chen
- Contact: Heather Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration: Not Required
- More Info: Request to join our group: https://groups.google.com/a/uucpa.org/g/uucpa-parent-care-teen