Summer Schedule Starts Today! There is only one service at 10:30 am.
Father’s Day gets short shrift. In schools, because end-of-year celebrations are underway; in many UU churches, because it’s their Flower Communion or there are no summer services; even marketers don’t know what to tell you to buy Dad except a tie, and he probably doesn’t like wearing them. And then there’s our discomfort with traditional ideas of fatherhood and masculinity, and our slowness to embrace new ones. All of which means fatherhood is in need of our tender loving care. Whether you’re a dad or not, have one or not, you’ll take something hopeful away from today’s service. Special Music: Broceliande, Celtic music trio
- Sunday Meditation Summer Schedule
- Expected Traffic Delays on Charleston June 12th – June 22nd
- From the Associate Minister of Religious Education – Summer @ UUCPA
- June 2, 2019 Bulletin
- UUCPA Summer Schedule Starts June 16, 2019
- Weaving the Web: The Thespians’ Final Bow
- Cabins Still Available for Bass Lake Weekend (Aug 15-18) – Register now!
- Let’s Start a New Women’s Group
- The Power of We – UUA General Assembly: June 19-23, 2019
- Donations for UUCPA – Amazon Smile
- Justice Work To Promote?
- The Brown Bag Book Discussion Group – June update
- Help Make UUCPA More Welcoming!
- Summer 2019 Ecojustice Camp registration is open
- Bulletin 2019 Summer Schedule
ACS Realm is our online directory.
Directory Search (login required):
Recent Sermon Audio
- 06/16/2019 - Forum – Cost of Housing in the Bay Area9:00 am - 10:15 am, Fireside Room
- 06/16/2019 - Sunday Labyrinth Walk9:05 am - 9:20 am, Labyrinth
- 06/16/2019 - Sunday Meditation9:30 am - 10:20 am, Library
- 06/16/2019 - Audio Committee Meeting10:30 am - 11:00 am, Main Hall
- 06/16/2019 - Sunday Service (Summer)10:30 am - 11:30 am, Main Hall
- 06/16/2019 - A Meeting Of Minds12:00 pm - 1:00 pm, Fireside Room
- 06/16/2019 - Audio Committee Meeting12:30 pm - 1:30 pm, Main Hall
- 06/16/2019 - Friends of Poetry1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Room 9
- 06/16/2019 - Harmonic Circle2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Room 1
- 06/17/2019 - Expected Traffic Delays on Charleston9:00 am - 4:00 pm,
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am in the Fireside Room.06/16/2019 - Forum – Cost of Housing in the Bay Area
Discussion Leader: Jerry Strom
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 06/16/2019 - CHANGE TO ONE SERVICE, NOTE LATER TIME10:30 am,
- 06/16/2019 - Summer Sunday School10:30 am - 11:30 am, UUCPA