Daylight Savings Time ends November 1–don’t forget to set your clocks back an hour!
It is the time of All Souls and All Saints, and Rev. Millie Phillips returns to lead our service of memory for our beloved departed. We will lift up the names of … read more.
- Shared Myths of Abrahamic Religions
- 10/28/2020 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sacred Text Reading Group
- 10/31/2020 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Healing the Divide - What Should We Do After Election Day?
- 11/01/2020 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Fall back on November 1!
- UUCPA now has two all-gender family restrooms!
- Have you posted your Auction donation???
- The next Healing the Divide is on Nov 1
- UU the Vote by phone banking with UUCPA!
- Brown Bag Books – November Update
- Sci-Fi / Fantasy Group discusses The Day the Earth Stood Still on Oct. 21
- Environmental blog gives a shout-out to UUCPA
- The 2020 Auction is Coming – Donations Needed!
- Online adult classes for teachers, parents, and older youth
- New Class: Transcendentalism Then and Now in Jan. 2021
- Kids, send photos of your stuffie in costume for UUCPA Halloween
- No Sunday School on October 11, 2020
- From the Associate Minister of Religious Education
- Healing the Divide Special Event – Oct 4
ACS Realm is our online directory.
Directory Search (login required):
Recent Sermon Audio
- What Was Left in the Box Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 10:30 am
- Where Have You Gone, Joe DiMaggio?: When Heroes Fall Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 10:30 am
Except for specific activities approved by the Board of Directors, UUCPA is closed to in-person events until further notice. Events may be canceled or held online. Check with your group to find out if/how you are meeting. This list will only show confirmed online events.
Upcoming Events10/01/2020 - 10/31/2020 - Justice Partner – South Bay Sanctuary Covenant
10/28/2020 - Shared Myths of Abrahamic Religions
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
10/29/2020 - Gardening @ UUCPA
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
10/31/2020 - UUCPA Auction Donations Deadline
10/31/2020 - Saturday Meditation
9:00 am - 10:30 am
10/31/2020 - Sacred Text Reading Group
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
11/01/2020 - 11/30/2020 - Justice Partner – American Muslim Voice (AMV)
11/01/2020 - Forum – Why Did Great Civilizations Fall?
9:00 am - 10:15 am
11/01/2020 - Green Class Sunday School (gr. 2-3)
9:30 am - 10:15 am
11/01/2020 - Red Class Sunday School (preschool)
9:30 am - 10:15 am
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am usually in the Fireside Room. Verify the location in the calendar entry below.11/01/2020 - Forum – Why Did Great Civilizations Fall?
Discussion Leader: Bob Greene and Laurie Vaughan
The Forum will meet via online video conference. The link will be emailed to members of email@example.com. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 11/01/2020 - Green Class Sunday School (gr. 2-3)9:30 am - 10:15 am,
- 11/01/2020 - Red Class Sunday School (preschool)9:30 am - 10:15 am,
- 11/01/2020 - Ecojustice Sunday School Class (gr. 6-8)10:15 am - 11:45 am,
- 11/01/2020 - Blue Class Sunday School (gr. 4-5)11:45 am - 12:30 pm,
- 11/01/2020 - Neighboring Religions Sunday School Class (gr. 6-8)11:45 am - 12:30 pm,
- 11/01/2020 - Yellow Class Sunday School (gr. K-1)11:45 am - 12:30 pm,
- 11/01/2020 - OWL Grades 7-93:30 pm - 5:00 pm, McFadden Patio
- 11/01/2020 - Senior High Youth Group – SHYG7:00 pm - 8:00 pm,