While there is much to be feared, worried about, and fretted over at all times, creating intentional joy is a way we can make a continued and sustained effort in activism and our pursuits to create the better world we know is possible. This service … read more.
- Update on Masking at UUCPA
- Healing the Divide meets August 1st
- Notification of Safe Parking Endorsement Request
- Amy’s summer schedule
- Swapped Services
- Forum Topics for August 2021
- July Justice Partner (Outlet) collection Sunday is July 11
- Looking for great summer reading?
- Summer services sparkle
- In-Person Services Update
- July Work Day • July 3, 9-12
- Announcing Three New Classes in Aug/Sep 2021
- Important notice on camps at UUCPA
- UUCPA’s Welcoming Congregation team is planning for 2021–22
- Community Engagement – 525 E. Charleston Road
ACS Realm is our online directory.
Directory Search (login required):
Recent Sermon Audio
Except for specific activities approved by the Board of Directors, UUCPA is closed to in-person events until further notice. Events may be canceled or held online. Check with your group to find out if/how you are meeting. This list will only show confirmed online events.
Upcoming Events07/01/2021 - 07/31/2021 - Justice Partner – Outlet
07/27/2021 - UPLIFT Trans/Non-Binary Gathering Space
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
07/28/2021 - Board of Trustees Meeting
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
07/31/2021 - Sacred Text Reading Group
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
08/01/2021 - 08/31/2021 - Justice Partner – Ada’s Cafe
08/01/2021 - Forum – In Secularism We Trust
9:00 am - 10:15 am
08/01/2021 - Healing the Divide
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
08/01/2021 - Harmonic Circle
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
08/03/2021 - CYRE Committee Meeting
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
08/07/2021 - Campus Workday
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am usually in the Fireside Room. Verify the location in the calendar entry below.08/01/2021 - Forum – In Secularism We Trust
Discussion Leader Rob Ruether
If group gatherings are still not allowed, the Forum will meet via online video conference. The link will be emailed to members of email@example.com. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 08/01/2021 - All Grades Summer Sunday School (In-Person and Virtual)11:45 am - 12:30 pm,