Looking at the relationships between our congregation and its ministers reveals a great deal about us Unitarian Universalists — what we think about lay leaders, what we think about ordained ministers, and what we believe the purpose of our congregation is.
This is the first in an occasional series of sermons leading up to the 75th anniversary of our congregation in 2022.
Music: Wind in the Strings, Ken and Sue Dinwiddle, harp and flute
- October 21, 2018 Bulletin
- Results of the October 14, 2018 Special Congregational Meeting
- LGBTQ UUCPAers Brunch Postponed!
- Special Congregational Meeting Sunday, October 14 at 1:00 p.m
- From the Associate Minister for Religious Education
- Parents, feel free to linger at Social Hour!
- Child care for children under 3
- Sunday School classroom changes
- Safety training for teachers
- Seeking volunteers to help with Second Sunday Lunch
- Help Sell Fair Trade Chocolate
- Chalice Circle signups deadline is October 8
- Reminders for check-in and proxies for Oct 14 Special Congregation Meeting
- UUCPA Auction — Saturday, Nov 3 — Donations Needed by Oct 14!
- Brown Bag Book Discussion Group – November Update
ACS Realm is our online directory.
Directory Search (login required):
Legacy UUCPA Website
If you need something on our legacy website, please visit: www2.uucpa.org
Recent Sermon Audio
- 10/20/2018 - Sing Along Concert with Annie Patterson8:00 pm - 10:00 pm, UUCPA – Main Hall
- 10/21/2018 - Forum – Is Capitalism Destroying the United States?9:00 am - 10:15 am, Fireside Room
- 10/21/2018 - Sunday Labyrinth Walk9:05 am - 9:20 am, Labyrinth
- 10/21/2018 - Sunday Service9:30 am - 10:30 am, Main Hall
- 10/21/2018 - Sunday Meditation10:00 am - 10:55 am, Library
- 10/21/2018 - UUCPA Bookstore and Used Book Room10:30 am - 12:30 pm, Lobby
- 10/21/2018 - Sunday Service11:00 am - 12:00 pm, Main Hall
- 10/21/2018 - Praying Together Group12:30 pm - 1:00 pm, Library
- 10/21/2018 - Understanding the Role of Labyrinths Throughout History and for Us12:30 pm - 2:00 pm, Fireside Room
- 10/21/2018 - Friends of Poetry1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Room 9
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am in the Fireside Room.10/21/2018 - Forum – Is Capitalism Destroying the United States?
Discussion Leader: Larry Aronson
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 10/21/2018 - Child care (for infants, toddlers, and young children)9:30 am - 12:00 pm,
- 10/21/2018 - Sunday School for children and youth age 3 through grade 89:30 am - 10:30 am, UUCPA
- 10/21/2018 - Coming of Age Meeting11:00 am - 12:15 pm, Room A
- 10/21/2018 - Senior High Youth Group – SHYG6:30 pm - 8:00 pm, Room A