UUCPA transitions to one service at 10:30 am today.
10:30 am: Join via Zoom video: zoom.us/j/485021387
Meeting password is emailed to announce and creparents. If you didn’t get the password, call the UUCPA main #650-494-0541 to get it OR instead, watch the service live on our Facebook page: facebook.com/uucpa.
Not this one, but previous ones. Plague and flu, tuberculosis and smallpox: each has challenged us, shown us who we were and could become, and offered us some lessons that could help us today. Let us redeem this difficult time by emerging from it with more compassion and self-understanding.
Special Music: Eric Leong, violin
- Coming up: June 21, 2020 is Flower Communion!
- May 17, 2020 Bulletin
- Sunday Service Schedule Change from Dual to Single on May 31, 2020
- Upcoming UU the Vote Events
- New May Justice Project – Reach Potential Movement
- “Virtual Main Hall Concert” with Jim Stevens Sunday, May 31st
- From the Associate Minister of Religious Education • May 2020
- Heart and Home Update – How they are doing – Draw them a picture!
- Zoom-Chat With UUCPA Friends While You GET OUT THE VOTE on May 16
- Elementary Sunday school in May 2020
- Ecojustice Camp will not hold in-person camp, summer 2020
- UUCPA CYRE Youtube channel
- May 3, 2020 Bulletin
- Brown Bag Books for May and June 2020
- 2020 Annual Meeting Update
ACS Realm is our online directory.
Directory Search (login required):
Recent Sermon Audio
Except for Heart and Home, UUCPA is closed to in-person events until further notice. Events may be canceled or held online. Check with your group to find out if/how you are meeting. This list will only show confirmed online events.
Upcoming Events05/26/2020 - Board of Trustees Meeting
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
05/27/2020 - Online Adult Religious Ed. Class, various topics
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
05/28/2020 - Craft-and-check-in
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
05/30/2020 - Saturday Meditation
9:00 am - 10:30 am
05/30/2020 - Sacred Text Reading Group (via Video Conference)
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
05/31/2020 - Forum – Selection of Forum Discussion Topics for July
9:00 am - 10:15 am
05/31/2020 - Sunday Service
10:30 am - 11:30 am
05/31/2020 - Jim Stevens “Virtual Main Hall Concert”
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
05/31/2020 - UU 101: The Whole Thing in 120 Minutes
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
06/02/2020 - Brown Bag Books – The Carry Home
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am usually in the Fireside Room. Verify the location in the calendar entry below.05/31/2020 - Forum – Selection of Forum Discussion Topics for July
If group gatherings are still not allowed, the Forum will meet via online video conference. The link will be emailed to members of email@example.com. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 05/31/2020 - Senior High Youth Group – SHYG6:30 pm - 8:00 pm, Room A