“A word after a word after a word is Power.” This is a simple and true statement cut out of a wood panel and sits in the gathering room at Faithful Fools. Poetry has a central place in the life of the Fools. Not only are words power, they are empowering. Worship leaders will share their experiences through the power of their poetic words. Special Music: Larry Chin, jazz pianist
- Please register children and youth for the 2019-2020 school year
- Hotel de Zink – Service Opportunity for Families
- August 11, 2019 Bulletin
- Tune In To UUCPA Services On FM88.7
- Your Garden Chair Can No Longer Garden!
- Seeking Videographer for 2020 Pledge Drive
- Donations for UUCPA – Amazon Smile
- Story Time – Second Sundays Between Services
- Weaving the Web: What I did on my summer vacation
- The Brown Bag Book Discussion Group – August 2019 Update
- Join me–be a Chalice Lighter!
- No Yard Sale This Year (2019)
- Making a difference – UUCPA style
- Upcoming Bulletin Deadlines - August 18 and Sept 1, 2019
- From your Associate Minister of Religious Education – 2019-2020 Overview
ACS Realm is our online directory.
Directory Search (login required):
Recent Sermon Audio
- 08/23/2019 - Mens Group – Friday9:30 am - 11:30 am, Room 10
- 08/23/2019 - Caring Committee Meeting11:00 am - 12:00 pm, Room 6
- 08/23/2019 - Summer BBQs6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, McFadden Patio
- 08/23/2019 - Green Sanctuary Fourth Friday Film7:30 pm - 9:00 pm, Fireside Room
- 08/24/2019 - Meditation9:00 am - 10:30 am, Room 6
- 08/24/2019 - Sacred Harp All-Day Singing3:00 pm - 9:00 pm, McFadden Patio
- 08/25/2019 - Forum – Driving While White9:00 am - 10:15 am, Fireside Room
- 08/25/2019 - Sunday Labyrinth Walk9:05 am - 9:20 am, Labyrinth
- 08/25/2019 - Sunday Service9:30 am - 10:30 am, Main Hall
- 08/25/2019 - Sunday Meditation10:00 am - 10:55 am, Library
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am in the Fireside Room.08/25/2019 - Forum – Driving While White
UUs have a long history of taking a stand against racism. But what about the grey areas? Is racism ever justified? How does racism manifest itself in your life? Do you benefit from white privilege?
Discussion Leader: Tom Parker
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 08/25/2019 - Child care (for infants, toddlers, and young children)9:30 am - 12:00 pm,
- 08/25/2019 - Sunday School for children and youth age 3 through grade 89:30 am - 10:30 am, UUCPA
- 08/25/2019 - Coming of Age Family Meeting11:00 am - 12:00 pm, Room A
- 08/25/2019 - OWL for gr. 10-12 Family Meeting6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, Room 10
- 08/25/2019 - Senior High Youth Group – SHYG6:30 pm - 8:00 pm, Room A