9:30 am service: outdoors and in-person only.
11 am service: online only.
Awake, enlightened: they might sound as if they are much the same thing, or at least close kin. But in two movements of the 18th century, they represented … read more.
- Sci-Fi / Fantasy Discussion Group: Forbidden Planet
- 10/20/2021 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sacred Text Reading Group (Saturday)
- 10/23/2021 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- YOUR TURN: HOW TO BE AN ADULT A book talk by Julie Lythcott-Haims
- 10/24/2021 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- ARE Workshop: Opening the Great Window
- 10/25/2021 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- The 2021 Auction is Coming Nov 13 – Donations Needed!
- Openings in Weekend Women
- Wanted to borrow: your retro phone
- Come sing a song with me / What’s a sacred text?
- Broadening Our Welcome, Deepening Connections on Oct 17
- Sci-Fi / Fantasy Discussion Group: Forbidden Planet – Oct 20 @ 7 pm
- A book talk: YOUR TURN: HOW TO BE AN ADULT by Julie Lythcott-Haims, Oct 24 @1 pm
- ARE Workshop with Dr. Chris Schriner – Oct 25, Nov 1 & 8
- Harmonic Circle on hiatus
- Halloween at UUCPA this year
- ARE Class – Secular Buddhism for UUs, Oct 13
- A few spaces are still available: Save the Bay Project for UUCPA on October 23
- The principles: growing as we do
- UUCPA Sunday school classes meet weekly
- Fair-Trade Chocolate: BYO
ACS Realm is our online directory.
Directory Search (login required):
Recent Sermon Audio
Except for specific activities approved by the Board of Directors, UUCPA is closed to in-person events until further notice. Events may be canceled or held online. Check with your group to find out if/how you are meeting. This list will only show confirmed online events.
Upcoming Events10/01/2021 - 10/31/2021 - Justice Partner – South Bay Sanctuary Covenant
10/20/2021 - Sacred Text Reading Group (Tom Robbins)
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
10/20/2021 - Sci-Fi / Fantasy Discussion Group: Forbidden Planet
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
10/20/2021 - By Your Side Singers
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
10/21/2021 - Gardening @ UUCPA
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
10/23/2021 - Sacred Text Reading Group (Saturday)
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
10/24/2021 - Forum – When are we lonely, when do we connect?
9:00 am - 10:15 am
10/24/2021 - Sunday Service
9:30 am - 10:30 am
10/24/2021 - Sunday Service
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
10/24/2021 - YOUR TURN: HOW TO BE AN ADULT A book talk by Julie Lythcott-Haims
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Forum - A Public Discussion Group
The Forum is a drop-in public discussion group – everyone is welcome to join us from 9:00 am - 10:15 am usually in the Fireside Room. Verify the location in the calendar entry below.10/24/2021 - Forum – When are we lonely, when do we connect?
Discussion Leader: Dave Joki
If group gatherings are still not allowed, the Forum will meet via online video conference. The link will be emailed to members of firstname.lastname@example.org. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to email@example.com.
Future Forum topics can be found here.
Events for Children and Youth
- 10/24/2021 - Sunday School for children and youth preK through grade 89:30 am - 10:30 am, UUCPA
- 10/24/2021 - OWL Grades 7-93:30 pm - 5:00 pm, UUCPA
- 10/24/2021 - Senior High Youth Group – SHYG6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, UUCPA