Date(s) - 10/01/2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you interested in getting together in person, in community with other UUCPA folks? Come to the work day on Saturday, October 1 from 9 am-noon and stay for the potluck. Or if you don’t have time for the work day, just come for the lunchtime potluck, noon – 1ish pm. If you don’t have a side dish to share, come to the potluck anyway, we should have plenty of food.
Today’s work tasks include:
- Power Wash more of the picnic tables
- Sand and Varnish the picnic table power-washed last week.
- Clean and varnish one of the old benches.
- Put up another light cable above the patio.
- Gardening in front. Clean up leaves on the walkway roofs.
- Clear out some of the leftover orange fencing.
- Parking lot painting?
Contact Robert Neff (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Potluck (noon – 1ish)
The potluck will start near the end of the work day, around noon. We’ll provide a few main dishes, drinks, plates, and utensils. Bring a side to share. If you don’t have a side dish to share, come to the potluck anyway, we always have plenty of food. Questions about the potluck, contact Heather Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Date: Usually the 1st Saturday every month
- Time: 9 am-Noon/1ish
- Location: UUCPA Campus
- Contact: Buildings and Grounds Committee (email@example.com)
Consider making things even better by joining others at the monthly workday right here at UUCPA. There will be plenty of fine company. Come for some or all of the time. Projects might include painting some trim and kitchen cabinets, pruning shrubs, organizing closets, plus some jobs you may have in mind.Add to: Google Cal, iCal, webcal