Are you a new Unitarian Universalist? Considering UUism? Or well-acquainted with UUism, but new to UUCPA? This one-session gathering is offered to answer your questions and help you find your place in the life of the congregation.
In this time of isolation, it’s especially helpful to have someone to connect us each to the small groups and other rich offerings of UUCPA that fit our own explorations–Amy can be that person. We’ll share briefly the paths that brought us here, and have Q&A about how to get involved and whatever else we’re each wondering about the congregation. Please bring your questions!
- Share the spiritual explorations that have brought us to this point
- Get to know other newcomers and get connected to members of the congregation
- Help each other articulate what we’re looking for, and discover what UUCPA has to offer to match it
- Ask questions and get answers
- Time: 1-2 pm
- Facilitator: Rev. Amy Morgenstern
- Contact: Rev. Amy Morgenstern (email@example.com)
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2501096676
Learn more about other events for newcomers here.Add to: Google Cal, iCal, webcal