All Grades Summer Sunday School (In-Person only)
Date(s) - 08/01/2021
11:45 am - 12:30 pm
Here is our plan, and the rules we will follow so that we all provide each other, especially our unvaccinated young people, with appropriate social distancing and masking.
Summer Sunday School – In Person Plans and Agreements
- Check in with UUCPA Childcare Staff before you come through the fence – look for the well-labeled sign-in table.
- Everyone wears a mask the whole time! If you need a drink of water or it’s time to sneeze first socially distance, and then take off your mask briefly.
- Social Distancing: We will ask children and adults to do arm’s length social distancing. This is easy to demonstrate and should provide three feet or more of distance. (No social distancing is needed among members of the same household.)
- What will parents do on site during class? There are two main choices – hang out on the sidelines and chat or read. Or – participate with your children in the class activities.
- Can two vaccinated parents talk with their masks off? During Summer Sunday School, we want to keep our rules simple – masks for everyone.
- Will there be coffee and hot chocolate? Not yet. We will only offer drinking water this Sunday.
- Bathrooms? The bathrooms across from the office will be available.
- Do these rules follow the small group guidelines? The Board gave the Children and Youth Religious Education (CYRE) Committee authorization to set rules for covid safely in our programs. We aim that our Summer Sunday School rules follow or exceed the small group guidelines.
Children can be registered here: how-to-register.
We hope to see some of you in person this Sunday.
To find out more, please contact Edie Keating at email@example.com.Add to: Google Cal, iCal, webcal