UUCPA Silent Auction Bidding
The silent portion of the UUCPA auction is being held online from Monday, November 9 through Saturday, November 14 at 6 pm.
Auction site: charityauction.bid/uucpa2020auction
The prices and items up for auction will be finalized by the end of the day on Sunday, November 8. Feel free to browse the catalog before that, but note that the prices and items may change.
Bidding will continue through the week and will close on Saturday evening at 6 pm.
How to bid:
- Visit: charityauction.bid/uucpa2020auction
- Go to the catalog and browse items. Items available for bidding will have a “Bid Now” button.
- Click/tap on the Bid Now button to bid.
- When you make your first bid, you will need to register as a bidder. Enter your name, email address, phone number, and address (optional) to register as a bidder. You will get a confirmation email to confirm your account.
- Bid on as many items as you would like.
- Use the “Show me” filter to see items you have bid on, items you have been outbid on, items you have won, and items by any category.
- When the auction closes, go to your “My Account” page to see which items you have won.
- Pay directly on that page via credit card (or indicate that you will pay by check)
- Enter a checkout note to declare if you prefer to arrange with the seller for pick up or if you’d prefer to pick your items up at UUCPA.
Bidding does require you to register your email address with our auction service provider, Auctria. Please contact email@example.com if you need help.Add to: Google Cal, iCal, webcal