The Forum meets from 8:30 to 10 am on Sunday mornings. Here are the Forum topics for April 2023:
- 4/2 Surprise! Sharing all the stuff we’ve been accumulating – Sarah Doxiadis and general discussion
- 4/9 What’s to See in Modern Art? Kay Culpepper and Rob Ruether.
- 4/16 Will psychedelics change psychiatry? Trisha Suppes
- 4/23 Accepting and understanding aging – Janet Buelow and general discussion
- 4/30 Discussion of Matters of Current Local, National, and International Interest, and Selection of Forum Discussion Topics for June
The Forum meets both in-person and online via video conference. On the second Sunday of each month, the in-person meeting is in the Fireside Room. On other Sundays it is in the church library. For online access, the link will be emailed to members of email@example.com. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone is welcome.