The Forum meets from 8:30 to 10 am on Sunday mornings. Here are the Forum topics for October 2023:
- 10/1 Attracting New Forum Members – General Discussion, Facilitated by Sarah Doxiadis
- 10/8 Moving to a Retirement Community – General Discussion, Facilitated by Susan Owicki
- 10/15 Is globalization over? – Dick Duda
- 10/22 Why Halloween matters to communities – Ann Zeise
- 10/29 Discussion of Matters of Current Local, National, and International Interest, and Selection of Forum Discussion Topics for December
The Forum meets both in-person and online via video conference. On the second Sunday of each month, the in-person meeting is in the Fireside Room. On other Sundays it is in the church library. For online access, the link will be emailed to members of email@example.com. If you aren’t already in that group (or if you aren’t sure), please request to join by 9 pm Saturday evening for the next day’s meeting info by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone is welcome.