Hello Everyone – Heart and Home is delaying their arrival at UUCPA with caution about our current plumbing challenges. Big thanks to other churches for letting Heart and Home stay!
But – Heart and Home needs some dinners!
Here is the link to see open dates to bring a meal – and also other ways to help like doing laundry. Deliver a hot dinner for 10 at 6:15. Menu suggestions at end of this email.
Thanks for helping Heart and Home!
– Edie Keating
Menu Suggestions from Heart and Home:
Past meals that have been popular:
- Fried chicken
- Chinese food – take out ok! / chicken stir fry, white or brown rice no beef broccoli
- Chili – perhaps with mix ins / toppings for different diet choices?
- cheeseburger and tater tots
- Pizza! cheese or hawaiian or meat, no pepperoni
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Tacos – not too spicy
- Salad! No need to bring new bottles of salad dressing – we have many bottles on-site.
- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy
- Beef stroganoff and noodles
- Sheet pan chicken thighs and vegetables
- Baked potato bar! – sour cream and bacon, cheese
- Ham dinner
Ingredient comments –
- Fyi – 4 people do not eat pork.
- Fyi – no strict vegetarians at present.
Last , please send a simple note if your meal has any of these ingredients.
- Tabasco or similar
- White flour
- Bell pepper