Such fun we had on our beautiful, colorful patio, partaking of Spring’s lovely weather last Sunday, May 14 celebrating the success of the 75th Anniversary Campaign and many other things:
- we cheered on our impressive Coming of Age crew who gave us such a heartwarming Service and insight into themselves – such hope they bring for the future of society;
- Flowers delivered for all on Mother’s Day by our loving Coming of Agers, more on tables for Lunch munchers;
- Edie’s Team’s yummy Lunch on a wonderfully decorated patio – with Jeff’s clever flower-shaped table arrangement ~ just what the day ordered;
- 75th Anniversary cakes and ice cream topped by the season’s best strawberries, for a sumptuous finish!
- We thanked Beautiful Brooke for her yeoman leadership for so many amazing years – during Covid even and untold bumps as well as joys during her Board leadership;
- and sent Adventurous Amy off for her well-earned Sabbatical, with hearty thanks – and hopes that she remembers to come back!
Such a success for the Annual Fund well delivered by All of you – Donors, Stewards, and Committee planners, plus the hard-to-believe 75th Anniversary Campaign – now up to $2,330K, on the high end of our consultant’s original estimate for UUCPA: 448% of last year’s Annual Canvass – 4.5 times as much and still climbing. Whoo Hoo!
Thank you, thank you, thank you all from us all ~ such a Community, all in together. Grand sendoff to our next 75!!!