What about UUCPA is important to me?
- Our family found UUCPA in 2005
- And when I think about UUCPA, my thoughts are almost always through the lens of family
- Celebrating our children’s dedications with their godparents
- Going on a visit with the middle school neighboring faiths class of my daughter, visiting our neighboring mosque
- Watching my highly organized wife come to terms with the chaos inherent in UUCPA
- Watching my son in Coming of age and as a worship associate
- Planning our contributions to the water ceremony
- On Christmas Eve, singing hymns and lighting candles with family and close friends
- My dad, who despite having designed churches his whole career as an architect, hasn’t gone willingly to church in decades, except he loves coming to this service
So for me, UUCPA is a place where our family connects, learns, grows, and celebrates. That’s what UUCPA means to me.