The 2023 UUCPA Auction—Saturday, November 4, from 5 to 9 p.m.—is free to all and the church’s biggest fundraising and social event of the year, with silent and live auctions, delicious food and wine, live music, and plenty of fun for the kids.
By donating an auction item, you have the opportunity to meet more UUCPA members and friends and to participate in this fantastic moneymaker for the church. To have your donation included in the auction catalog, please submit your donation by October 22.
What to consider donating:
- An object—such asa handmade craft or homemade delicacy
- A service—maybe a talent or skill that would help others at the church
- An event—like hosting a party, meal, or fun outing to bring people together
- Or suggesting the name of a favorite local business or restaurant that might donate something—send the auction team the information through this Outside Donor Recommendation Form or ask the donor business directly (contact email@example.com for a letter template to send so the business gets a tax write-off)
How to submit your auction donation (deadline October 22):
· To submit online, go to our auction website (fueled by Auctria) at auctria.events/
· To donate the same item from a previous auction or to submit a new donation through email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org