Each year in November, the church auctions goods and services at a wonderful party. Here is what the All-Church Auction looked like in 2020. We raised over $18,000 and even better – built a strong sharing community in the process.
This year’s auction is November 13th, 2021. We are planning to hold this year’s auction online and we are currently seeking items to be auctioned.
Donating an Item
Please submit your auction item using the auction site donation form: charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction
We will not be printing a catalog this year. You can will be able to see the catalog online, at: https://charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction
Auction bidding for silent auction items is done via the auction site: charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction
How to bid
- Visit: charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction
- Go to the catalog and browse items. Items available for bidding will have a “Bid Now” button.
- Click/tap on the Bid Now button to bid.
- When you make your first bid, you will need to register as a bidder. Enter your name, email address, phone number, and address (optional) to register as a bidder. You will get a confirmation email to confirm your account.
- Bid on as many items as you would like.
- Use the “Show me” filter to see items you have bid on, items you have been outbid on, items you have won, and items by any category.
- When the auction closes, go to your “My Account” page to see which items you have won.
- Pay directly on that page via credit card (or indicate that you will pay by check)
- Enter a checkout note to declare if you prefer to arrange with the seller for pick up or if you’d prefer to pick your items up at UUCPA
- If you pay via check, please mail your check to UUCPA c/o Auction
Bidding does require you to register your email address with our auction service provider, Auctria. Please contact email@example.com if you need help.
Yes, we still need volunteers. And no, you don’t have to sit at a table on the quad. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ideas or even enthusiasm and a few hours to share with us.
November 8 @ 12 am – November 13 @ 6 pm: Silent auction bidding (online!)
November 13 @ 6 pm: Live auction zoom event
- 6 – 6:30 pm: Socializing on Zoom, breakout rooms available
- 6:30 – 7:30ish: Live auction bidding
Zoom link: to be provided closer to the date.
Post-Auction Item Pickup
We will arrange pickup/delivery of items starting the 14th of November. If you are donating an item, plan to get it to the church or request pick up on the 14th from 12-2 pm.
We prefer that you use credit cards to pay for your auction items, but will accept checks mailed to the office if needed.