Each year in November, the church auctions goods and services at a wonderful party.
Thank you to all the participants, volunteers, and donors for your support in the 2020 auction! We weren’t sure if an online auction could be successful, but it was and it was fun too!
While the 2020 auction is over, there are still a few items (parties, services, etc) with open spots. These items can be purchased now online. Please browse the catalog of open items and use the buy now button to purchase. The catalog can be found here: charityauction.bid/uucpa2020auction. More information can be found below.
Finally, if you have not picked up your physical items, please contact Pamela Schure (email@example.com) to arrange for pickup. And if you are hosting a party or offering an event, we’ll let you know who your participants are in short order.
Auction bidding for silent auction items is done via the auction site: charityauction.bid/uucpa2020auction
How to bid
- Visit: charityauction.bid/uucpa2020auction
- Go to the catalog and browse items. Items available for bidding will have a “Bid Now” button.
- Click/tap on the Bid Now button to bid.
- When you make your first bid, you will need to register as a bidder. Enter your name, email address, phone number, and address (optional) to register as a bidder. You will get a confirmation email to confirm your account.
- Bid on as many items as you would like.
- Use the “Show me” filter to see items you have bid on, items you have been outbid on, items you have won, and items by any category.
- When the auction closes, go to your “My Account” page to see which items you have won.
- Pay directly on that page via credit card (or indicate that you will pay by check)
- Enter a checkout note to declare if you prefer to arrange with the seller for pick up or if you’d prefer to pick your items up at UUCPA
- If you pay via check, please mail your check to UUCPA c/o Auction
Bidding does require you to register your email address with our auction service provider, Auctria. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
We will not be printing a catalog this year. You can see the catalog online, at: https://charityauction.bid/uucpa2020auction
It would not be a party without food. Book your party box and bottle of wine. We have veggie and non-veggie options for you. There are even kids boxes! Lisa has created a fun, tasty selection you can take home or have delivered on Saturday afternoon. We’ll be in contact with you so you can let us know which delivery option you want.
Order here: charityauction.bid/uucpa2020auction
Please submit your dinner box pre-order by the end of the day on Thursday, November 12, 2020.
Yes, we still need volunteers. And no, you don’t have to sit at a table on the quad. Please contact email@example.com if you have ideas or even enthusiasm and a few hours to share with us.
November 9 @ 12 am – November 14 @ 6 pm: Silent auction bidding
November 14 @ 2 – 4 pm: Pre-ordered Dinner Pickup
November 14 @ 6 pm: Live auction zoom event
- 6 – 6:30 pm: Socializing on Zoom, breakout rooms available
- 6:30 – 7:30ish: Live auction bidding
- Meeting ID: 932 4585 4192
- Passcode: 709511
Post-Auction Item Pickup
We will arrange pickup/delivery of items starting the 15th of November. If you are donating an item, plan to get it to the church or request pick up on the 15th from 12-2 pm.
We prefer that you use credit cards to pay for your auction items, but will accept checks mailed to the office if needed.