Each year in November, the church auctions goods and services at a wonderful party.
This year’s auction will be held on November 12, 2022.
We’ll start collecting donations in early fall.
You will be able to see the catalog online a few weeks before the auction.
Auction bidding for silent auction items will be done via the auction site.
How to bid
- Visit the auction site.
- Go to the catalog and browse items. Items available for bidding will have a “Bid Now” button.
- Click/tap on the Bid Now button to bid.
- When you make your first bid, you will need to register as a bidder. Enter your name, email address, phone number, and address (optional) to register as a bidder. You will get a confirmation email to confirm your account.
- Bid on as many items as you would like.
- Use the “Show me” filter to see items you have bid on, items you have been outbid on, items you have won, and items by any category.
- When the auction closes, go to your “My Account” page to see which items you have won.
- Pay directly on that page via credit card (or indicate that you will pay by check)
- Enter a checkout note to declare if you prefer to arrange with the seller for pick up or if you’d prefer to pick your items up at UUCPA
- If you pay via check, please mail your check to UUCPA c/o Auction
Bidding does require you to register your email address with our auction service provider, Auctria. Please contact email@example.com if you need help.
Yes, we still need volunteers. And no, you don’t have to sit at a table on the quad. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ideas or even enthusiasm and a few hours to share with us.
Post-Auction Item Pickup
We will arrange pickup/delivery of items after the auction. Most items are available to be picked up at church in the fireside room. Please contact Jeff at email@example.com to coordinate a pickup time.
We prefer that you use credit cards to pay for your auction items, but will accept checks mailed to the office if needed.
Paying online via credit card
To pay online, go to the auction website: charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction and log in with your bidder credentials. Go to the My Account link at the upper right corner and follow the steps to make a payment online.
Paying by cash or check
If you want to pay via check, please mail your check to UUCPA 505 East Charleston Road, Palo Alto, CA 94306 and write “UUCPA 2022 Auction” in the memo.
To drop off cash or check payment directly, please contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a time to drop off your payment.