Each year in November, the church auctions goods and services at a wonderful party. Here is what the All-Church Auction looked like in 2020. We raised over $18,000 and even better – built a strong sharing community in the process.
This year’s auction online silent auction starts November 8, 2021 and ends on November 13. There is also a live auction via Zoom on November 13th, 2021 at 6 pm.
We will not be printing a catalog this year. You can will be able to see the catalog online, at: https://charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction
Auction bidding for silent auction items is done via the auction site: charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction
Bidding opened November 8th. See the schedule below.
How to bid
- Visit: charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction
- Go to the catalog and browse items. Items available for bidding will have a “Bid Now” button.
- Click/tap on the Bid Now button to bid.
- When you make your first bid, you will need to register as a bidder. Enter your name, email address, phone number, and address (optional) to register as a bidder. You will get a confirmation email to confirm your account.
- Bid on as many items as you would like.
- Use the “Show me” filter to see items you have bid on, items you have been outbid on, items you have won, and items by any category.
- When the auction closes, go to your “My Account” page to see which items you have won.
- Pay directly on that page via credit card (or indicate that you will pay by check)
- Enter a checkout note to declare if you prefer to arrange with the seller for pick up or if you’d prefer to pick your items up at UUCPA
- If you pay via check, please mail your check to UUCPA c/o Auction
Bidding does require you to register your email address with our auction service provider, Auctria. Please contact email@example.com if you need help.
Yes, we still need volunteers. And no, you don’t have to sit at a table on the quad. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ideas or even enthusiasm and a few hours to share with us.
November 8 @ 12 am – November 13 @ 6 pm: Silent auction bidding (online!)
November 13 @ 6 pm: Live auction zoom event
- 6 – 6:30 pm: Socializing on Zoom, breakout rooms available
- 6:30 – 7:30ish: Live auction bidding
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/92135346998
Meeting ID: 921 3534 6998
Post-Auction Item Pickup
We will arrange pickup/delivery of items starting the 14th of November. Most items are available to be picked up at church in the fireside room. Please contact Jeff at email@example.com to coordinate a pickup time.
We prefer that you use credit cards to pay for your auction items, but will accept checks mailed to the office if needed.
Paying online via credit card
To pay online, go to the auction website: charityauction.bid/uucpa2021auction and log in with your bidder credentials. Go to the My Account link at the upper right corner and follow the steps to make a payment online.
Paying by cash or check
If you want to pay via check, please mail your check to UUCPA 505 East Charleston Road, Palo Alto, CA 94306 and write “UUCPA 2021 Auction” in the memo.
To drop off cash or check payment directly, please contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a time to drop off your payment.