Women’s groups provide confidential, deep connection. We begin new groups when enough women have availability for the same meeting time, and a group remains open to new members as long as there are fewer than ten in the group. Our weekday groups are currently full but that is subject to change. Please contact BJ Wishinsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if there is room in a group or to start a new one.
Weekend Women — NEW!
We are currently accepting requests to join UUCPA’s newest women’s group, Weekend Women. Our first meeting will be Sunday, August 25, 2019.
- Date: 2nd and 4th Sundays each month
- Time: 1:30-3:00 pm
- Location: Room 10
- Facilitator: Rotating leadership.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Before attending your first meeting, please confirm that there is still room, via email or by talking with BJ Wishinsky.
Moms of Teens Women’s Group
This group is for UUCPA Moms (although we’re open to Dads who want to join) who have teenage children.
- Date: 4th Mondays each month
- Time: 7:30-9 pm
- Location: Currently planned for the Library. Check the calendar for updates.
- Facilitator: Heather Chen and Diane Meier
- Contact: Heather Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration: Not Required
- More Info: Request to join our group: https://groups.google.com/a/uucpa.org/d/forum/uucpa-women-mot